Community Mobile Market Team Member (Part-time)
Position: Community Mobile Market Team Member - Part-Time Work
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Good Roots Events
Who We Are: Good Roots Events strives to provide fresh, local, and affordable foods to low-income families in our local communities. Through our partnership with Meta, we operate weekly drive-through Community Mobile Markets in the East Palo Alto/Menlo Park community where customers can shop a variety of products from local vendors at a subsidized price.
- Customer Service - provide exceptional customer service while answering any and all questions customers may have about our products and services
- Navigate an ios system to retrieve customer information including customers name and order number in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with set up of tents, tables, and food items in preparation for the Community Mobile Market (must be able to lift 30lbs)
Hours: P/T, Weekends The typical shifts for this position are Saturday, 8:00am-3:00pm and Sunday, 8:00am-12:30pm (if you’re only interested in working one day, please continue to inquire).
We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Pay Rate: $18.00
- Positive, outgoing, and team-oriented attitude ● Sundays and possibly Saturdays, some holidays
- Reliable and timely
- Fast and efficient
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
- Free Weekly Meal Deal bag
- Satisfaction with helping your local community!
- All employees and customers are required to wear a mask
- Gloves are to be worn when handling food products
- Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
To apply, email email@example.com